Thursday, August 10, 2006

Long time, no see...

I just realized that I completely skipped the month of July in Blogworld.

Recipe for Lack-O-Blog Stew

1 Fantastic 3-Day Weekend at CONvergence
1 4-Day Business Trip of Mixed Reactions
8 Evenings of daughter's soccer games and practices
2 Extra Business Contracts
2 Kids Who Would Like to See their Mom - Sometime
1 Booze-Filled Actor Commentary Recording
10 lbs. of Compressed Work Deadlines
Dash of Salt
Add Stress to Taste

Let simmer for 31 days .

There was SO MUCH to write about. Seriously. CONvergence and the business trip left me with tons of blog fodder. I'll try to be good. I'll try to write.

Really.

3 comments:

dfl8rms said...

the blog is alive -- finally :)

My recipe for "au crap that went by fast"

8 kids,
1 3 month contract at corporate site that doesn't really have a clue
2 sales guys not realizing 3 month contract is full time and selling services for more work during that 3 months.
1 very pregnant wife
1 church plant

Glad to see your seeing some daylight.

GeekGoddess said...

>the blog is alive -- finally :)

"It's alive... ALIVE!"

I've got to say, the one curious point in your recipe was "1 church plant". All I can think of is Audrey II from "Little Shop of Horrors"!

Michele said...

Amazing how that suprise element and ingredient called "life" gets in the way of blogging, isn't it?

Happy to see new stuff!