Tuesday, January 09, 2007

20 Questions

Yes, I know. I haven't had an original post in weeks. Recovering from the holidays. Keeping up with clients. Searching for a new gig. Dealing with life. Some good, some bad, some ugly... some really good... but that's life.

So, until I get my ass in gear and write something meaningful - enjoy another meme.

1. Elaborate on your default icon.
To tell the truth, I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post an icon on Blogger. I do have one on Live Journal -- me as Cassie Banning. I only have a Live Journal account to post to friend's blogs!

2. What's your current relationship status?
Very. Happily. Ever after. Married!

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
In what sense? Me, personally near-death? Not that I remember. Damn those black outs.

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Calm.

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
There's actually an entire CD lodged just above my left temple. Man, that stings!

6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
Kate Winslet -- oh, wait -- a guy? Hmmm... it would have to be someone smart and talented... Kenneth Branagh?

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Of the 3.6 people who read my blog - no clue.

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yup. Kelly McGillis.

9. Do you wear a watch?
Rarely.

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Two piercings in each ear.

11. Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet.

12. Do you like pain?
Are you kidding? Four words - labor and delivery... twice. I adore my children and couldn't imagine my life without them. But labor pains are really quite spectacular and enough for a lifetime!

13. Do you like to shop?
Only when it's not necessary. Hate grocery shopping. Hate clothes shopping. Love browsing bookstores, home improvement stores, clearance shelves just about everywhere, and places like Pier 1.

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A bottle of flavored water.

15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Food.

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
An annoying sales call from one of our credit cards trying to get us to add a premium "service" for a small additional fee. Yeah, right.

17. What is on your desktop background?
Computer 1: The kids splashing in the sunset surf of the Gulf Coast in Gulfport, MS. Computer 2: Da Vinci drawings

18. What is the background on your cell phone?
Red satin. Sexy!

19. What was the last movie you watched?
Fell asleep to "Episode 3: When Good Anakin's Go Bad". I think I watched it for 5 minutes. But had to stay awake for Palpatine and Anakin's chat during the zero-G ballet. As Avindair says, "Ian McDiarmid is the shit!" (In a good way.)

20. What was the last book you read?
I'm in the middle of at least two right now, "London" by Edward Rutherford and "Incubus Dreams" by Laurell K. Hamilton. The last one I finished? Does "Strangers in Paradise: Vol 2" count?

No comments: