Sunday, January 21, 2007

After all these years...

Huh. My memory for this isn't as bad as I thought it would be after all these years. I guess that all those hours of Sunday School and confirmation classes amounted to some literary knowledge of the Good Book.

You know the Bible 88%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

3 comments:

Avindair said...

Shockingly, I scored an 82%!

A.

Anonymous said...

I got 91%.

The indoctrination may have failed, but I guess the information stuck!

Trees

Anonymous said...

I've never read the bible and I got a 79. Christianity seeps into even the most pagan of us.