Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kate, Kate, Bo-bate! Banana-fanna, Fo-fate!

Anyone who can identify the quote in my blog post title gets brownie points.

I am very happy to be identified as Kate, since I've always LOVED this character and Elizabeth Taylor's performance (as pictured) with Richard Burton.

I'm also very happy that I haven't completely forgotten all of my HTML knowledge and was able to troubleshoot and fix the code. There was a problem with the text not showing up. Oh, yeah. I'm good!



Which Shakespearian Leading Lady are You?

Katherine: The Taming Of The Shrew

You are a woman to be reckoned with. You are not only strong willed but are extremely emotionally involved as well. This combination is volatile and could lead to violence. Nothing standing between you and your wants is acceptable. Therefore, it is important to remember the difference between wants and needs. As Kate inevitably does, channel your energies into a healthy relationship. Play with your partner; you’re the master at it anyway!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say "Duh!", but I think you'd hit me if I did.

Av

GeekGoddess said...

I know that you know what it is. I wouldn't hit you, but maybe I'd throw a vase!