Tuesday, July 03, 2007

TAGGED: 8 Things About Me...

CubeZoo has tagged me to reveal 8 random things about myself.


THE RULES

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



8 Things About Me:


1. I lived in Germany for three years.

2. I'd rather live in Europe than in the U.S.

3. I played viola for 10 years.

4. I've been married for 20 years. Half my life and loving every day of it!

5. I have a degree in English, but almost decided to get a degree in Vocal Performance.

6. I'd love to refresh my French language skills.

7. I'd love to spend my life traveling the world.

8. I'm maddeningly eclectic.


Taggy-taggy-tag... You're IT! Anomalous Data, Saveau, MagicMarmot, MadBlonde, Illiante, Conrad Zero, ForeignHotel, and Miss Molly Grue.

No comments: