Friday, May 30, 2008

Your Stupid? Or My Stupid?

The other day, during my lengthy new commute, I got stuck behind a bright yellow XTerra. The back was covered in stickers expressing the "My incredible, brightly-colored, 4-wheel drive vehicle exemplifies that I lead a life of adventure and I'm better than you!" attitude of its driver. All very well and good, I suppose, except for 10 white sticker letters mounted on the back window, just above the rear wiper. These letters proudly stated, "YOUR STUPID".

It gave me no end of amusement the rest of the way home.

Yes, yes. I know I've been away for awhile. Lots of stuff going on. So sue me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! You totally pown stupid!

It's nice of them to recognize your superiority over teh stupid!

Anonymous said...

You're just pining for the days of yore when your fellow humans understood English!

Anonymous said...

That guy is so stupid that when someone pulls him over, yanks him from his sticker-laden yellow Xterra and pummels him to within an inch of his stupid life, he'll still be wondering why everyone's so stupid.

Seriously? Those are the kind of stickers that ignite road rage incidents. I'd love to be there the day he cuts off a Hummer. Or a Toyota Corolla.