Monday, November 05, 2007

Meme Time

MagicMarmot meme. After the last post, I felt the need to lighten up and talk about ME! *wink*

1. Does someone love you?
Yes. Yes, someone does. :-)

2. Do you know anyone named Dave?
Several.

3. Ever kissed anyone with the name starting with a J?
I think so. The list isn't that long. I should remember.

4. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
What an odd question. No... I don't think so?

5. Have you ever tried Propel Calcium Water?
Is this a marketing ploy in disguise? No.

6. What color are the walls of your bedroom?
Bland off white - but I aim to change that soon.

7. Do you think that hair extensions look skanky?
It depends what hair on the body the extensions are attached to.

8. Are you named after a grandparent?
Nope.

10. Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail?
I'd pass. I don't abuse illegal chemicals.

11. Are you taller than 5'6“?
Yup.

13. Ever see a dead body?
Many.

14. Do you like the color green?
Love it.

16. How are you?
I think, therefore I are.

17. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Tony. Trying to figure why people send text messages. I just don't text.

19. Last restaurant you went to?
Boston's

20. What is the weather like today?
Cold, windy... and I just saw the first snow of the season.

21. Last voicemail you received?
My daughter - telling me she was going to a friend's house.

22. What did you do yesterday?
Cleaned house. Saw a movie with Avindair, Saveau and Temple Viper. Got to hold a corn snake (cool!).

23. What's the first thing you would do with five million dollars?
Deposit the check.

24. What nationalities are you?
Mostly Irish, Scottish and Norwegian.

25. How many hours did you sleep last night?
About 8. It was a good night's rest.

26. Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?
No. Besides, they're really pricey and I'm cheap.

27. Who's the last person that you felt was stalking you?
The last person I felt like stalking was... oh, wait... who I felt was stalking ME?

28. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Grade school -- but I hardly think "Softball Throw" counts much.

29. What jewelry are you wearing?
A pair of amber and silver studs. A pair of silver / "diamond" studs. My spiral goddess pendant. My wedding rings. :-)

31. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
Only if all my friends were going to put rings in their noses and jump off a cliff, too.

32. How much money do you have?
Plenty for my needs. Not quite enough for my wants.

33. Do you swear at your parents?
Never. Though I do swear near them.

34. Is your phone right beside you?
Two of 'em. Work on one side. Cell on the other.

35. Have you cried today?
Not yet. Why? Should I have?

36. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Yes. The person reading this!

37. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
No. Especially the slip-on ones.

38. What is the color of your bedsheets?
Currently - burgundy.

39. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Crawled and climbed. But the real question is, did I break in? ;0)

40. Are you photogenic?
With the right lighting, make-up, angle, and lense.

41. What's your sign?
Sagittarius, baby.

42. Where do you spend most of your money?
House payment.

43. What was the last thing you did?
Typed this. Duh.

44. Do you have a tattoo?
On my scalp. 666.

45. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
Nope. I watch my cartoons at night.

46. Is there a secret you've never told any of your friends?
There are secrets I haven't told most of friends... does that count?

47. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't mean it?
No. That's cruel. Mean it or don't say it.

48. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yup.

49. What are you doing in 2008?
Metabolizing, albeit slowly.

50. What is your ringtone?
The T-Mobile default.

51. What were you doing at 2am last night?
Snoozing. Dreaming. Drooling.

52. What is the last movie you watched?
30 Days of Night with Avindair, Saveau and Temple Viper.

53. What are you doing tonight?
Taking down the Halloween decorations before they get frozen into place for the winter.

54. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work. Laundry. Maybe a little World of Warcraft.

57. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Yes it does.

58. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
Wow. That one STUMPED me. I don't have a clue! I remember Halloweens as a witch, a hobo (when it wasn't non-PC to dress that way), a mime, a paper tiger. I also distinctly remember being Sabrina (from the Bewitched TV series) with the once-poplar horrible plastic mask and poncho-style plastic overdrape. Remember those?!

59. What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
Cool blue spirals.

No comments: