Saturday, March 08, 2008

Getting High... Legally!

Time for some silliness! It's going to be a long day at the theater, so I'm putting my brain on hold for a few hours. Behold! A meme ganked from Magic Marmot!

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes. I had a few dates.

2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who?
Not that I remember.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
A dark blue, 1980 Dodge Omni. Loved that car!

4. It's Friday night...where r u at?
Usually hung out with my girlfriends. We were like the four musketeers.

5. Were you a party animal?
Ha! No. Not me. I played by the rules 90% of the time.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
No. I didn't know HOW to.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Orchestra (viola) and choir.

8. Were you a nerd?
Of a kind. In the '80's, nerds were supposed to be socially awkward guys with tape on their glasses. I was a theater/music/speech nerd. Knew I was different, but later embraced my nerd-dom.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope. Never got in trouble in high school.

10. Can you sing the fight song?
I remember the whole damn thing!

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
My theater teacher, Cyndee Brown. She was a big influence. My French teacher, whose name shamefully escapes me at the moment.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
As a sophomore, mostly at our theater/music/speech table. As a junior and senior I transitioned to mostly walking downtown and getting something really bad for me, like a Baby Ruth bar and a Coke!

13. What was your school's full name?
Grand Forks Central High School

14. School mascot?
An Indian... or should I say "Native American"? We were the politically incorrect "Redskins" back then.

15. Homecoming court?
Ha! Not a chance!

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I'm sure there are some things I would have done differently, but even the mistakes molded me.

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Eh. I remember it. Don't think much about it.

18. Where did you go senior skip day?
There was a Skip Day?

19. Have u gained some weight since then?
Oh, yeah.

20. Who was your Senior prom date?
I didn't get invited to Senior Prom. I threw a party for the girls I knew that didn't get invited.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
I went to the 10-year and the 20-year. With the exception of a few people we spent time with, it was generally the same cliques and bullshit 20 years on.

22. Who was your home room teacher?
I don't even remember. I was never IN homeroom. That's when they fit in orchestra class.

23. Who will repost
Not a clue.

24. Did you play any sports?
No. But I did go to the occasional game. To quote the original "high school musical", Grease, "If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter!"

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
A few. One I talk to every day, my husband!

26. What year did you graduate?
1985

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! These are great. May I borrow??

GeekGoddess said...

Have at it!